Quidam - The Time Beneath The Sky CD (album) cover

4 stars The Polish symphonic/neo-progressive rock band QUIDAM's third studio album is called "Time Beneath the Sky" and it was released in April last year. What's significant for Quidam is that their music is very beautiful and spiced with folk music. I really liked their "Sny Anilow" album and "Time beneath the Sky" is perhaps even better. I believe that all their albums have been released in two different versions: one with Polish and one with English lyrics. The album I've heard are unfortunately the English version, because I would've preferred the Polish version if there were such a version released. However this is a really wonderful album if you like symphonic rock and soft neo-progressive rock.
Greger | 4/5 |