Lebowski - Cinematic CD (album) cover

CINEMATIC

Lebowski

talha
4 stars I heard that this album comes with the origami boat on the cover . That's the thing that made me listen to this album. This is my first spin but the album's strenght definitely deserves a review.

These are 6-7 minutes of instrumental tracks, which have different characteristics and different "scene"s. The progressive feeling of this album is there, thanks to brave choices of instruments (like duduk) and all the songs are well-structured to sound progressive. The album flows wonderfully.

The album has a very nice artwork with great photography and the idea of Cinematic and song- by-song introduction written by the band itself.

The album took a long and hard time to get done, and the result is what I may call a "truly deserved beauty". So I recommend it to anyone who wants to listen to something eclectic with superb instrumentation and intellectually strong ideas.

talha | 4/5 |