Collage - Moonshine CD (album) cover

MOONSHINE

Collage

baziul
5 stars I be glad very, that group is in Poland so good :) Music sounds perfectly, though somewhat it is weak vocal...However, it compensates for dose of emotion Robert. Percussion could be strongest too...

Everything that is in such style like: -emotions -romantics -perfectly guitar -zero of scream -zero of aggression I think , that it most curious group of last year. Much better, able and intelligent than Deyss, Church... It's very BEAUTIFUL music! There is as oasis, water on desert of murderous commerce. It's diamond. Bravo! Album "Moonshine" I evaluate on 5 definitely.

| 5/5 |