RPWL - World Through My Eyes  CD (album) cover

WORLD THROUGH MY EYES

RPWL

beebs
3 stars Highly recommended by a friend who told me I would enjoy this if I like Pink Floyd. Hmm. Well, I hear the influence there somewhat, but what I'm picking up alot more is some of the pcyhodelic Beatles era here. Toss in a cover of Steve Hillage's "Sea- Nature", and you can almost hear the glissando-guitarist strumming in the background.

All in all, a very pleasant album. It takes the listener on various highs when the music is lighter and bouncier. It's when the band gets to playing more serious ballads that it rather falls a little flat, but some of the tracks on here more than make up for that.

Standout track: "Roses"

3 stars for a good effort.

beebs | 3/5 |