Triumvirat - Illusions On A Double Dimple CD (album) cover

5 stars Let me tell you all something. When I first listened to Triumvirat's Illusions on a Double Dimple, I was about 13 years old (1973). Our whole "gang" (per say) all listened to this was our album. I had never listened to ELP back then...I figure, Triumvirat is in a whole class of its own...they are way jazzier than ELP (not to say that I don't also love ELP...I think that they are fab)...but Triumvirat for me is my heart and soul...they won my heart some 30+ years ago...Illusions is probably my most "favouritist" album...I have worn through some 10 records. I also had Sparticus and Pompeii (but I don't have a turntable any more). I just managed to get Illusions (kind of broken up a bit) on a CD.

It's Sparticus that sounds a lot like ELP...I am just listening to the MP3 stream.

Cheers anyway...