Arz - Turn Of The Tide CD (album) cover

TURN OF THE TIDE

Arz

AnnaBanana
4 stars "Turn of the Tide" is well-orchestrated music from this Portland Oregon band. It's hard to believe there are only 2 members in ARZ - they have a full, rich and upbeat sound.

The group fits well with the classic progressive rock bands of my youth like Moody Blues or Jethro Tull and the music is quite accessible. A 21 year old family member calls it "uplifting" and I can see this appealing to a wide audience.

I don't have a favorite cut yet - each time I think I've found one, the next one takes its place. The lyrics are thoughtful and meaningful and there are no "duds".

AnnaBanana | 4/5 |