Arz - Turn Of The Tide CD (album) cover

5 stars I have had the pleasure of seeing ARZ live 3 times. If you close your eyes and take in the awesome musical experience, you will be amazed that there are only two members of this band! They have so much depth to their talent and I truly love the music they produce.

I have to admit that I am a prog rock newbie, but ARZ has made me have a really great appreciation for this genre of music. "Turn of the Tide" is a very well put together album. I enjoyed the short intro because it gave me a taste of what was to come. There is a good balance between fast and slow songs and I enjoyed every single one of them. My faves are "Birth of a Hero" and "Lost Lake". I really look forward to their next album!!

skane | 5/5 |