The Dear Hunter - White EP CD (album) cover

The Dear Hunter

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars And then there (were three?) was last colour, white was its colour. The one of purity, even life itself (according to some theories) and one description that amused me - simplicity. Well, that's not a case with this EP, is it ? Let's call it a celebration of some kind, unspecified one. And so it's again joyful music, this time also of a grandiose kind - lush, dense atmosphere (feels like trying to breath in a jungle). This (last) part should basically be what they were doing on Acts I. - III., so fans should be quite pleased by this. Maybe we'll have to wait one more year for a follow-up, but at least we got this.
Marty McFly | 3/5 |