La Bottega dell'Arte - Made In Italy CD (album) cover

La Bottega dell'Arte

Rock Progressivo Italiano

1 stars La Bottega dell'Arte is not at all a prog band and I'm a little bit surprised to find it on progarchives. It's just easy melodic pop, nothing that can be compared to Italian-prog bands like PFM, BMS, Le Orme, Area, Osanna, Locanda delle Fate, Perigeo, etc. This is a collection of songs from 75' to 79', but I think that "prog fans" should avoid it. Anyway, if you like this kind of music I can suggest to listen to another Italian melodic- pop band called Pooh: the style is more or less the same, but the career of Pooh has been more prolific and successful.
andrea | 1/5 |