Agora - Zona De Silencio CD (album) cover

ZONA DE SILENCIO

Agora

fcomeba
4 stars The similarities with dream theater is evident in some moments of the album, but I really thing it's not a copy. Agora is just a group of that style...

I didn't listen to the first album so i don't have a point of comparision but What i have to say is that Agora is one of the better Metal/Prog bands i have hear in Mexico of this moment... I have seen they playing alive and they are great musicians all of they an amazing voice, two fantastic Guitarrs, wonderful bass, great keybords and drums ...

They deserves Success...