Steve Howe - Homebrew 3 CD (album) cover

Steve Howe

3 stars At first I have to say that I like Steve Howe's solo albums a lot (so there's no surprise I bought Homebrew-3) The album is for those who like Howe's guitar playing. The album consists of sketches and earlier versions of the guitar parts of songs that Steve later recorded with Yes (Magnification and Ladder period), ABWH, GTR and SH solo albums (Grand Scheme of Things, Natural Timbre, Turbulence, Quantum Guitar). Some of them are rather interesting, some are not. But all are on the certain level that Steve Howe always produces. In other words, this album actually is between 2 and 3 stars, but I will give it 3 being a Steve Howe fan.
Yurkspb2 | 3/5 |