Mullmuzzler - Mullmuzzler 2  CD (album) cover

5 stars Overall, a great album. A little bit like Dream Theater, but a little bit lighter. The highlight songs for me are Afterlife and Tell Me. Afterlife has a nice riff during the chorus, and it most resembles Dream Theater during the chorus. Tell Me is an amazing sounding song overall, the synth rhythm in it is extremely catchy. One of my favourite songs sung by James LaBrie, in or out of Dream Theater. It sounds like it could be an FM radio hit. Take that as a good thing or a bad thing, either way, it's an awesome song, and an amazing album.

The only downfall to my assessment of this album is that I only have James LaBrie's Dream Theater work to compare it to, I haven't heard his solo work or the first Mullmuzzler album.

ChadFromCanada | 5/5 |