Threshold - Hypothetical CD (album) cover

5 stars I don't know if there is anything I can add to all that has been written however, on a personal opinion, this is an excellent cd that will not get what accolades it deserves. The guitars are crunchy, maybe a little heavy on chording but such catchy tunes that live in your head for long spells after the stereo has been shut off. The lyrics are very well thought out with a message in them that delivers. I could not take this disc out of my player for quite awhile without the strong urge to put it right back in. If only all bands where this upstanding...... No question, five out of five. A home run........
Louder | 5/5 |