Pär Lindh Project - Mundus Incompertus CD (album) cover

Pär Lindh Project

5 stars 4.5/5.0

This was the group with which I really discovered prog music. Not only did I enjoy their music, but I had the chance to see them in show, and they rock! The was they play music is really post-modern, using all the computer technology possible for sampling, mixing, etc. They have like 5 keyboards and 3 computers on the stage in show! But the sound is not like all those neo-prog "crappy" group. The keyboards are not overwhelming and the sound is rock-solid, with great melodies and this huge metal touch (which, opposed to the fact that a girl is singing, makes it even greater ).

I consider this album to be the group best achievement (the live CD is of even quality, but there is not any new stuff on it beside the AMAZING version of Jerusalem by ELP...).

This is really a great album!

belz | 5/5 |