Leprous - Bilateral CD (album) cover

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

5 stars Impressive!! The norwege band as done it again. The follow up after Tall Poppy Sindrome is just a music evolution tha is stuning track after track. They use a formula that I would like Opeth to use. Less growling and more clean vocals. Forced Entry is by far in my opinion the best track in the album. Restless is a more comercial oriented track, The there is the heaviest track Waste Of Air, the awesome bass played track Mediocrity Wins, the epic Acquired Taste and fantastic tracks like Cryptogenic Desires, Painful Detour turn this an addicted album and in my opinion is Leprous masterpiece.
Ricc | 5/5 |