Gentle Giant - Experience CD (album) cover

EXPERIENCE

Gentle Giant

Bj-1
2 stars Basically just a cheap re-release of the "King Biscuit Flower Hour" CD from 1998. I picked this one up because I didn't have much Gentle Giant when I bought it, and because I had never heard how they sounded live. After realizing that this just was the "King Biscuit" CD only with different track placements, I picked up that one instead. I still haven't found out why Disky released this one since the same show already was available on CD, nor why they changed the tracks placements (the biggest mystery).

One thing's for sure though, if you can't decide between this one and the King Biscuit one, I can assure you that the KB one is a much better choice. However, If you can't find that one, then I could recommend this as an alternative. I should have given this one another star for GG's amazing live performance, but this release's pointlessness made it stay on a 2 star in my book.

Bj-1 | 2/5 |