Focus - Hamburger Concerto  CD (album) cover

5 stars What can I say? Whenever I put on this album, listen to it and do something else in the meanwhile, time flies by. It's just that good. "Hamburger Concerto" is the must of this album, and although all the other songs are great, they are nothing compared to it. My favorite part of it has to be "Well Done". It starts quite calm, with a Dutch hymn being sung by van Leer. At a certain moment, it builds up a climax and one of the best lead guitar parts EVER shal be heard. Once you've been to this point, you will realise why this album is worthy of 5 stars just for the title track. This album's right up there between CTTE, SEBTP and ITCOTCK. A MUST HAVE.
Rosescar | 5/5 |