Focus - Focus Con Proby CD (album) cover

5 stars I think that P.J. Proby did a wonderful job of the vocals, especially when you realise that the musical backings were so far from his usual backings. Heck, this is Prog Rock, I fail to see how and other famous 60's Legend could begin to fit into the mould as well as P.J. did. It's an ABSOLUTE CREDIT to P.J's vocal abilities, and I feel that he was the right choice for Focus. He added the right kind of spice that they needed to sound good. I take my hat off to the man. P.J. you did excellent work and my favoutites are "Brother" & "Tokyo Rose."
| 5/5 |