Electric Light Orchestra - Electric Light Orchestra II CD (album) cover

ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA II

Electric Light Orchestra

nkon1984
5 stars The First record I heard was "Discovery" (like everybody I think), the second was this one, the other extreme of ELO, an amazing record I every aspect, Jeff Lynne composition are fresh and powerfull. "Mama" is an amazing ballad 70`s style and the cover of Chuck Berry blows my mind!.

Quite a change they made after the "the light shines on" compilation, but i love anyway his "disco era", the vocals part are amazing (the seems like a black funk band), with ELO & ELO II they proved why they must be in the Prog Archives a long time before.

| 5/5 |