Porcupine Tree - Coma Divine CD (album) cover

Porcupine Tree

5 stars If you want to have a very clitamic night you really have to try it. It is one of the best concerts on cd I`ve ever heard. Most versions of this live set are better then its studio orginals. the best example is Radioactive toy, this piece really kicks off in live. Studio version really lacks this powerfullness. The audience support the band very good. Early records from Porcupine Tree had artificial drums and that was I think disadvantage. Here we`ve got very strong drummer who does his work very well. All songs have now new dimension, there are more vivid. Now we can feel that this songa are made and played by men not by computers. I give it five stars and I think this album does desevre for this because when ot was out in 1997, it was really original and it was really hard to find even as good live album as this.

If you are going to buy it, you should buy 2cd version because 1cd version is simply to short and there is cut off a lot of marvellous music. For one cd version I give it 4 stars. This album shows the essence of early period of Porcupine Tree and this is the period I love the most.

Mephew | 5/5 |