Eldritch - El Nino CD (album) cover

3 stars First of all, I don't find this album very progressive. After many listenings, I realise that this is more power metal. Yes, it has some "progressive" songs like "No direction home" (the best of the album), "Heretic beholder" and "To be or not to be (God)",but the other tracks are not progressive. The guitar work is excellent, if you listen "Scar" you will realise. The bass intro on "El niño" is very good. I don't like the voice, it's so power metal... But it's a good work, and I don't think it's essential because It sounds like some others (are so many!!) power metal bands.

PD: My English is poor, sorry.

Martín | 3/5 |