Pendragon - The Window Of Life CD (album) cover

1 stars First I must admit that the cover painting must have been made by a genious! That's beatiful, realy.

"The walls of Babylon" shows that our dear Pendragon musicians know perfectly Pink Floyd's "Shine on You crazy diamond" and "Watcher of the sky" by Genesis. Just like I do. But what an excellent, fresh idea - to make a mix of these two great songs! Guitar and organ playing, as well as singing here is the one of the most stiff, plastic and boring things I ever heard. I'm also not very sure about the genre. I'd rather call it regressive pop.

Don't waste Your time on it.

kajetan | 1/5 |