X Religion - Dances On Gobelins  CD (album) cover

DANCES ON GOBELINS

X Religion

Vasil Jalabadze
1 stars Ooooh, great , there are three suggestion already and all rated by 5 Stars, BY 5 STARS. Yes, I guess, this band counts exactly 3 members, so the conclusion is not a very difficult to make up after you have listen to this tedious, disgusting and miserable album.

I would like to give it zero stars, but unfortunately I couldn't find the option how to do that. All numbers are absolutely similar to each other, no solos, the drum sounds like a electric synthesizer, there are no guitars (no electric as well as no acoustic, only Bass), no wind instruments.

Anyway, I would like to recommend this record to all Progheads, because I think all we should to know how the Progressive Rock music must not sound like!!!

Vasil Jalabadze | 1/5 |