King Crimson - Live in Warsaw, June 11, 2000  CD (album) cover

King Crimson

3 stars I was happy to be there that evening so it makes this album a special one for me. As an album - it is really good (it's KC album!), although if You have "Construction of light" and DVD with concert form London from the same time - I'm not quite sure if Wasrsaw concert is different o surprising enough to be a must-have. Perhaps it has a little bit better sound than "Heavy construction" - and it's always good to have a whole, real concert ("HC" is a compilation of many live shows). There are 2 or 3 new collector's club concerts from the same tour (edited ythis year, i think), I don't know them, so I have no idea which one is the most interesting. For die-hard fans only, but not because it's not great - it is. But because there are a lot of crimson concerts nowadays.
kajetan | 3/5 |