Magma - Üdü Ẁüdü CD (album) cover

ÜDÜ ẀÜDÜ

Magma

Zeuhl

alani.yasir
4 stars I bought this CD just for listening. I had never heard about the whole album before buying. Well when it came from Amazon I started to listen.

"UDU WUDU" immediatly got stuck in my head. I really love the bass and brass in the song. It has a happy feeling in it. A feeling I couldn't find in the other songs of the album. It was quite dissapointing.

"Trollen Tanz" has this semi-mystic vibe in it, and I kinda like it. The vocals are nice too. The song stays quite interesting all the time.

"De Futura" Has nice melodies and sounds in it. I enjoy the bass and synthesizers in this song. The song did give me depressed feelings when it went kinda "dark and cruel".

I think this album is worth buying, because it has given me good listening moments on some Zeuhl.

| 4/5 |