Jadis - Photoplay CD (album) cover

4 stars 4,5 stars really, this album is mutch better than the past few albums. After "More than meets the eye", I was always a little disapointed with other albums, but not this time. At first, Gary`s singing is slight different, the melodies are not so linear as before, there is more passion. The arangements and guitar playing are great as usual, alternating a harder edge on some riffs with very melodicclean guitar parts. My favourites are :"What Goes Around", "I Hear Your Voice", "Make Me Move", while the others are also great, but less powerfull. At the end I can say that this is a very pleasant album that I really enjoy from beginning till the end, that was not the case with "Understand" and "Fanatic"
| 4/5 |