Yes - Magnification CD (album) cover

MAGNIFICATION

gorgi321
3 stars I bought this album a few days ago and I like it a lot. It's almost as good as their old stuff but not the same. Well at least I didn't spend much on it.

The best songs are: "Spirit of survival", "Give love each day", "Can you imagine", "Dreamtime", "In the presense of". The others are ok but not as good.

Over all this is a good album but it shouldn't be an introduction to the band , its more of an addition. But it is worth getting, though.

***update.. After having not listened to this album in years I decided to listen to the album again. After listening to it many more times, I really do not see what i liked in it. It just Does not have that yes feel to it that i once thought it had. many of the songs seem really lame and cheesy. The album is not really bad, it is just okay. I guess i just hold Yes to a higher standard. I have to give this 3 stars, down one from 4.

gorgi321 | 3/5 |