Peter Sinfield - Stillusion CD (album) cover

STILLUSION

Peter Sinfield

jim_coctea
4 stars I first came upon this LP very many years ago; I was enthralled then and remain to this day (and most likely far beyond). I have quite a few pressings of this; the Pink LP, Blue LP, Stillusion CD and now the Japanese CD Gatefold 24bit Remaster (these disks are bloody excellent). So one would think that from this list I do have some affinity to the music. My first listen was as a very young impressionable hippy type back in 73, as I had been a King Crimson person I could not believe my luck. This is a gem, one of those rare moments back in the times of real music (don't know where the Prog thing came from) when the convergence of themes times and artistic development, just was there...

This does take some concentration but then what music Peter was involved in does not. Some might think this music lite, I can assure all that this is not the case; Sinfield was (is "Still") an accomplished musician. This music takes time but very worthwhile.

Get the 24bit RCA Victor and just go with it. jim