Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida CD (album) cover

Iron Butterfly

Andrea Cortese
5 stars Great to know Iron Butterfly are finally included on the site!

Well, this album is awesome! One of the top five albums ever produced in USA. An historic gem which flew high in the US' charts for over two years from its release!

One of the first album I ever bought, so I love it in a peculiar way!

The second half of the album is all dedicated to their most memorable track In-A-Gadda- Da-Vida which is a real pleasure of bass, guitar, drums and majestic-pompous keyboards-organ! A masterpiece of psychedelic rock!

I've heard also the edited version they released in 1976: it is uncomparable! The first platinum disc in all the rock history. I think they influenced a lot not only the american scene by even the european one.

Andrea Cortese | 5/5 |