The Flower Kings - Unfold The Future CD (album) cover

The Flower Kings

2 stars I find this album a little bit embarassing! I have a question in my possible that in more than 2 hours of music there is nothing interesting? Everithing is just like everything they have done before, that is similar to too many other bands...i just can say that are always the same cliches! ...the only track with a quite good idea is "The truth will set you free" but my god!!! after 5 minutes you hope it will finish soon, after 10 minutes is boring and after 15 minutes you're fall asleep!!! From their first realese The Flower Kings still sounds the same...nothing change album by album, they are unable to reinvent themselves and make progression and evolution throughout the years....the only thing that changes is that they have less ideas as years go passing by... If you don't know anything of Flower Kings start with their earlier albums like Retropolis, buy this one only if you are a die hard fan! 1.5 stars!
MorgothSunshine | 2/5 |