The Beatles - The Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl CD (album) cover

The Beatles

3 stars I agree with the previous reviewer in that this is an excellent example of just how good these boys were in the peak of "Beatlemania." I'm very surprised that it is not available in cd format because almost every scrap of music they made is easy to be had. I have it on vinyl and perhaps that's where it should be. But for those who tend to dismiss them as a purely "pop" band you need to hear this to understand that it was the very power of rock and roll that propelled them into the consciousness of all restless teens at that period in history. They blazed a trail a mile wide.
Chicapah | 3/5 |