The Flower Kings - Flower Power CD (album) cover

The Flower Kings

4 stars I discovered TFK music only 5 months ago and slowly I am buying all their Cds. I am very suprised about the huge creativity and production of this group. Just when I believe having found their best one, the next one surprises me again with fantastic music. I got this CD after having Stardust we are, Unfold the future, Alive from Planet earth. Now I cannot stop listening to Garden of Dreams which has become my favourite long track ever!My suggestion is, when you decide to start listening to this song, you must be sure you will not have any interrumption in the next 57 minutes, as it must be listened fully from the very first, to the last note... Nearly one hour of great symphonic progressive rock with a final part which leaves you without words... First CD must be listened just for this track. Second CD is more various with songs with different styles (reggae, pop, prog etc) but still with the typical style of this group. Special mention for Deaf dumb and blind and painter. I hardly give 5 star in my reviews, but for this CD I have been very near to do it..
luc4fun | 4/5 |