King Crimson - Larks' Tongues In Aspic CD (album) cover

King Crimson

5 stars This is one of my top three records of all time, only behind of Dark Side of The Moon by you-know-who and Led Zeppelin II. I remember the first time i listened to it, i experienced something that i hadn't experienced before, it was amazing. I already had In the Court... and Starless and Bible Black, then i got into this one and later i bought Discipline when i realized there couldn't be best music to be made... and if there was, only King Crimson could play it.

Now i got all the official studio albums and some live stuff, but i can honestly say there is no other i like more than Larks' Tongues... I Recently purchased the 30th anniversary edition and i was immediately blown away by the much improved sound quality of this new edition, i must say i also detected new sounds that i hadn't discovered yet. Thanks to technology and Thanks to KIng Crimson for giving some sort of sense to my life.

Best Tracks: Larks' Tongues in Aspic part II, Book of Saturday and Exiles. Rating:5/5

Pascual | 5/5 |