Steve Vai - Alien Love Secrets CD (album) cover

Steve Vai

2 stars A burst of inspirations or just an exercise, Alien Love Secrets is satisfying if you're able to find it, of course. I heard Juice and Tender Surrender live at the G3 in 2002, and it really rocked. I was very surprised that half of his show was based on this EP! It's a short one, but collectors and hardcore fans should get it, since it has good value.

Oh well, prepare for something weird to a certain extend. Maybe working with Zappa shook things in Vai's psyche? Hey listen to Ya-Yo Gak and tell me this guy's hasn't imagination. He actually got his 2 year old boy to sing on the record!

Cute and bizarre.