Alphataurus - Alphataurus CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Rafael In Rio
5 stars One of my favorite Italian records, just by cover you can see this is an excellent album. Strong vocals and good musicians make this album a classic furious masterpiece of the genre. All the songs are good to me, from influences of vdgg to the noise of a storm to open second song, from the beautiful "croma" to "la mente vola" and " ombra muta". Despite the influences, this is a very original and powerful band with intricate arrangements, they have a style you can listen all the instruments clearly despite the energy and speed they play. Two bands I would like to see on this site: Blue Oyster Cult and Fleetwood Mac.
Rafael In Rio | 5/5 |