Kate Bush - Aerial CD (album) cover

Kate Bush

3 stars After a long hiatus, Kate Bush returned in 2005 with a double cd called AERIAL. I was very excited to listen to it after I purchased it. ANd then I was dissapointed. AERIAL just never caught on with me. Too mellow I think. "A Coral Room" is the best thing here, but nothing else brings anything to the 2 discs. Maybe if it had been culled to a one disc cd it would have come out better. I see there are many 5 star ratings for AERIAL on this site, but not for me. It is good but not great. I prefer THE DREAMING and HOUNDS OF LOVE much more as well as THE SENSUAL WORLD.
mohaveman | 3/5 |