King Crimson - Larks' Tongues In Aspic CD (album) cover

King Crimson

4 stars In 1972, Robert Fripp reformed King Crimson, this time consisting of himself, John wetton, Bill Bruford, David Cross, and Jamie Muir. They then made thier first album together, "Larks' Tounges in Aspic", named after the epic piece that was started on this album. King Crimson had a very new sound. More avant, more jazzy, and a little harder. The title tracks are very good and inventive, however, the other pieces just don't capture my attention. Anyway, 3/5

And now i shall rant untill I have 100 words. Okay, I need 13 more words. Bla bla bla bla bla. Seven more to go. Okay, last word.

smartpatrol | 4/5 |