Twelfth Night - Twelfth Night  CD (album) cover

TWELFTH NIGHT

Twelfth Night

Gatot
1 stars Uuughh ... What is this? I'd rather listen to DURAN DURAN's "New Religion" of "Rio" album than listening to this record. I don't understand which segment of this record is classified as prog? Is it because the date of release was close to MARILLION's "Misplaced Childhood" where dozens of bands were following The MARILLION pathway? Give me a break!

If you are new to prog rock and given this album to enjoy, I bet you would say that prog is punk or new wave. Believe me. This record is heavily influenced by DURAN DURAN, ORCHESTRAL MANOUVER IN THE DARK and the like. So now, forget about prog for a moment ... Some tracks worths listening are "Take a Look", "Shame". One thing that I notice with this record is that the music seems like being "forced" or something so that it does not flow nicely. IMHO. Sorry for die hard fans of the band. - Gatot Widayanto, Indonesia.

Gatot | 1/5 |