Dream Theater - Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence  CD (album) cover

Dream Theater

5 stars I could give this album a really long review, but it's late and I'm tired, so I won't. All I'm going to do is give each song a rating.

Disc One: -The Glass Prison: 10/10 -Blind Faith: 10/10 -Misunderstood: 8/10 -The Great Debate: 10/10 -Disappear: 6/10

Overall (Disc One): 9/10

Disc Two: (I realize that technically it's all one song, but since it IS split-up, I will rate each part separately.) -SDOIT: I. Overture [Instrumental]: 8.5/10 -SDOIT: II. About to Crash: 8.5/10 -SDOIT: III. War Inside My Head: 9.5/10 -SDOIT: IV. The Test That Stumped Them All: 9.5/10 -SDOIT: V. Goodnight Kiss: 7/10 -SDOIT: VI. Solitary Shell: 10/10 -SDOIT: VII. About to Crash (Reprise): 9/10 -SDOIT: VIII. Losing Time/Grand Finale: 9/10

Overall (Disc Two): 9/10

Overall for "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence" by Dream Theater: 9/10 (4.5/5)

So... I'm giving it the 5/5.

Fuzz | 5/5 |