Greenslade - Greenslade CD (album) cover

GREENSLADE

Greenslade

raul_siberian
1 stars I have little to say about this album

"Feathered Friends" (2.00 out of 5.00) After the good intro, all turns into a dramatic way, wich became unbearable and monotonous.

"An English Western" (2.00 out of 5.00) Is the first instrumental song, this song means nothing to me but the performance is good.

"Drowning Man" (1.00 out of 5.00) Even worse than the previous tracks, certainly this kind of song are made to show us the strength of David Greenslade as keyboardist, also, vocals are horrid and forgettable.

"Temple Song" (1.00 out of 5.00) Sounds childish, like a lullabye. Vocals are dull and pathetic just like the whole song.

"Melange" (1.00 out of 5.00) At this point I realize that their compositions and performance are mediocre. I surrender, but there are two remaining songs. About this song: "A refiller".

"What are You Doin' to Me?" (1.50 out of 5.00) Here`s the heavy one, with an umpredictable break wich leads to an orchestral moment, played mainly with mellotron, almost decent. but not my taste.

"Sundance" (1.50 out of 5.00) Another song where David Greenslade show us his Strenghts, this one is better than "Drowning Man" but not as I expected.

Very Weak... Very Poor