The Soft Machine - Floating World Live (Bremen 1975) CD (album) cover

FLOATING WORLD LIVE (BREMEN 1975)

The Soft Machine

Canterbury Scene

Prognut
4 stars OK Kids!! I have found the best buy for me in 2006 (darn! and is just 3 months into 2006). It is as good as last year "Hatwise Choice" archival release!! If not better. I got finally "Bundles" on a CD format, a few months ago from an e-bay auction, almost impossible to get in some other form. And I was, wishing to hear these guys live during that era. This is a gift from the Gods!! A fantastic archival release for Soft Machine fans. 73 minutes of just heaven, Bundles live performance and lots of improvs. I do not know how many copies they made, but guys you better hurry! Since I will get a second copy right now!!!

Sorry if I do not get into the music of the release, but I do not want to spoil the surprise..... Amazing stuff, you have to hear to believe! Absolutely essential!!! 4.99 Stars just because is a live set!

Prognut | 4/5 |