Tony Levin - Levin, Torn, White CD (album) cover

Tony Levin

4 stars Coming from the left field we have this CD. I didn't expect the kind of music They are producing. Using just one word: superb.

Three different kind of musicians working as a whole. Levin, precise and funky as usual, Torn sometimes is Beck sometimes is Fripp and sometimes is just simply him, but the real surprise here is White. I think someone misspelled his name in the cover, It should say: Terry Bozzio because is exactly how powerful and quirky He sounds.

An excellent record who gives me hope of the way the music is going into the future. I just wish They keep working together.

steelyhead | 4/5 |