UK - Danger Money  CD (album) cover

3 stars UK were always one of those bands that came so close but in the end just didn't finish off. "Danger Money" was an excellent album from UK featuring the bass and vocals of John Wetton, the drumming of Terry Bozzio and the keys and E-bow of Eddie Jobson. Without a question the final track "Carrying No Cross" is one of my favourite prog rock tracks from this era and worth the admission on its own. I always wished the full album was in this vein ! Like all UK output "Danger Money" blends elements of light prog-pop with harder jam-like attitude and interludes. I have always been a fan of Wetton so it is easy for me to love this album. Of course this album also features the track "Rendezvous 6:02" which is one of the more popular UK tracks. Overall a very good album of progressive like charm and offeres some very good musicanship and creative collaboration.
loserboy | 3/5 |