Karmakanic - Who's The Boss In The Factory? CD (album) cover

4 stars After listening to this album many times, I can say that it is very very good. It took some time to appreciate but I have arrived. Not a perfect 5, but certainly worth a solid 4 stars. Karmakanic have created a nice mix of pleasant tunes with my favorites being the title track and "Let in Hollywood". I believe I actually prefer this to much of the releases from the outfits these musicians come from. Especially The Flower Kings of which I have never acquired a taste for. As I stated before, 4 stars is fair. Hope something else comes along from Karmakanic.
mohaveman | 4/5 |