Goblin - Profondo Rosso O.S.T. CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

5 stars Album released in 1975 "Profondo Rosso". The first work as GOBLIN is Dario Argento's sound track. Music such as numbers such as technical jazz-rock and TUBULAR BELLS and beautiful works has been enhanced. The complete edition can be obtained now. I like this movie.It is a masterpiece of horror movie,but I do not think it is frightning as same as "The silence of the lambs" or "Night of the living dead".But the murder scene is really equalles to Hitchcock's showerroom murder. I love Stanley Kubrick,Charles Chaplin,Akira Kurosawa,and many more movie directors,too.
braindamage | 5/5 |