Versus X - The Turbulent Zone CD (album) cover

Versus X

4 stars Third album from their catalogue named The turbulent zone issued in 2000 at same Musea is almost in same league with previous one. Again the musicianship and performance, overall sounding is excellent and to me is a very good one in every aspect. Opening with a very leghthy pieces Cutting The Veil very much sounding and aswell in manner of composing with previous 3 pieces from Disturbance, is avery solid and full of captivating moments for sure, the keybords, drums and bass are awesome here, at least for me. The rest of 3 pieces of the album are aswell great, no weak moments here, complex , elaborated eclectic prog. Versus X I see doesn't have many fans, but I think this band needs attention, specialy for the instrumental arrangements and passages offered, who I found them very enjoyble and tight. I like a lot this band, specialy previous album who was a killer one IMO, this one is quite near. 4 stars again without hesitation.
b_olariu | 4/5 |