Mahavishnu Orchestra - The Inner Mounting Flame  CD (album) cover

THE INNER MOUNTING FLAME

Mahavishnu Orchestra

Razorhanny
5 stars Oh my, oh my... What an amazing piece of music we have here, this album makes me chill every time I listen to it, it just make me want to turn the volume as loud as possible, just to show the people close to my house how beautiful music can be, yes, it's that good.

These guyz or should I call 'em gods? well, these people mix a perfect blend of Jazz, Rock, and sometimes western sounds that creates an amazing atmosphere, and it never stop, from the beggining to the end, it's just infinite aprecciation, a 5 star for sure, even knowing that I like Birds of Fire more, but that's just for sentimental reasons, because both are equally amazing to my ears.

Razorhanny | 5/5 |