David Minasian - Tales Of Heroes And Lovers CD (album) cover

David Minasian

Marty McFly
Errors and Omissions Team
3 stars After discovering beautiful second album by David Minasion (it was a bit of a grower, but finally I succumbed to its beauty), I was left out craving for more of the same. I did reach out to seek this previous installment and, well, it's a precursor for sure, but except plagued by few 80s symptoms, worse production, it simply sounds like demo version for the later "sequel". It is still beautiful (don't forget it goes in the same vein, only this one is unpolished diamond, yet to be carefully crafted), but still an enjoyable album. If would be hypocritical to drown this album too low when I rated Random Acts so highly.

3(+), almost four, but let's be fair.

Marty McFly | 3/5 |