Rush - Not Fade Away CD (album) cover

2 stars Rush fans will love this. But, to be fair, it's lacking; Rush was still an infant at this point, still developing. Also, I'm not a fan of "Not Fade Away", I find it kind of mean. I'm-a gonna tell you how it's gonna be/A-you gonna give-a your love to me/I wanna love you night 'n day/A-well, you know my lover, not fade away. Buddy Holly was kind of a demanding ass. "You Can't Fight It" is a fair song, though.

Favorite from the single: "You Can't Fight It"

In the end, huge Rush fans can't help loving it, but if you're looking for two above-average songs, no, not a chance, no, go away. 2/5 stars.

smartpatrol | 2/5 |