Renaissance - Scheherazade And Other Stories CD (album) cover

5 stars Now, going old school, and celebrating that I finally got the full version of the album, instead of just the title track wich is present in some double live album, etc. There's something special in the sound of Renaissance, so special, that even a "modern - updated" music freak such as myself, can see it with not too much effort. I really don't know what it is, perhaps that sweet touch present on the themes they use, or that dreammy, fairytale atmosphere, bla bla bla. Listening this, my very favourite Renaissance album, I feel myself like staring at some musical box or something. The soft, yet strong piano aproach, the full orchestra turning the music background into an incredible soundtrack, like somthing out of an old fantastic movie, and, most of all, the perfect sweetness behind everything. This album is very touching. No more GYBE for me tonight. Five stars for this marvelous antique, beautifull, emmotive, adventurous, exciting and etc.
cuncuna | 5/5 |